Ways to get in touch

My Child DE is here to help! If you have comments or questions please call (800) 734-2388 or send an email to:

To file a complaint about a child care facility, call (302) 892-5800in New Castle County. In Kent or Sussex Counties dial (302) 739-5487 or (800) 822-2236 or file a confidential complaint online.

For complaints about possible child abuse or neglect at a child care facility, you need to contact the Child Abuse Report Line 24/7 at (800) 292-9582 Or you can access the online reporting portal by visiting

asian boy and girl playing with can as a phone in the park
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
My Child DE is a user-friendly website that brings together resources to help families, providers and other caretakers make informed choices for the children of Delaware. The goal of My Child DE is to help these groups feel welcome, informed and empowered to engage, learn and take the next steps needed to support children.