DEEDS Early Learning to replace Delaware First as of July 1st
5 Things you NEED to Know About the New Name & System
- DEEDS Early Learning will officially replace DE First as of July 1st, 2021!
- The NEW & IMPROVED application process will utilize DEEDS 3.0 – the state’s newly integrated licensure and certification system.
- The DE First system will be forever closing on June 23rd in preparation for the data transition to DEEDS 3.0 so no applications can be processed during that time.
- If you currently hold a certificate from DE First your certificate will continue to be valid. NO ACTION IS REQUIRED at this time!
- Additional resources (Webinars, FAQ’s, User Guide supports) will be made available to help support new applicants leading up to the launch!
MORE Information Coming SOON!
Office of Early Learning (OEL) – Delaware Department of Education