7/7/21: Verification of Experience Forms
Early Childhood Professionals,
Delaware First/DEEDS Early Learning has new Verification of Experience (VOE) forms that we will begin using immediately. Please discard any old previously printed experience forms and begin using the new ones.
DEEDS 3.0 VOE
DEEDS 3.0 VOE-ST
Please share this information with your staff.
The DEEDS Early Learning Team
Department of Education
6/7/21: DEEDS Early Learning to replace Delaware First as of July 1st
5 Things you NEED to Know About the New Name & System
- DEEDS Early Learning will officially replace DE First as of July 1st, 2021!
- The NEW & IMPROVED application process will utilize DEEDS 3.0 – the state’s newly integrated licensure and certification system.
- The DE First system will be forever closing on June 23rd in preparation for the data transition to DEEDS 3.0 so no applications can be processed during that time.
- If you currently hold a certificate from DE First your certificate will continue to be valid. NO ACTION IS REQUIRED at this time!
- Additional resources (Webinars, FAQ’s, User Guide supports) will be made available to help support new applicants leading up to the launch!
MORE Information Coming SOON!
Office of Early Learning (OEL) – Delaware Department of Education