exempt provider

A child care that runs for less than 24 hours per day and does not need a license. These programs should apply for an exemption letter from the Office of Child Care Licensing (OCCL). For a list of the types of child care providers that do not need a license or more information see OCCL’s website.

My Child DE is a user-friendly website that brings together resources to help families, providers and other caretakers make informed choices for the children of Delaware. The goal of My Child DE is to help these groups feel welcome, informed and empowered to engage, learn and take the next steps needed to support children.