Child Find

If you think your child ages 3yrs-5yrs might  have a developmental delays or a disability, please contact the Child Find department within your school district.  You can find the full list of phone number on the Delaware Department of Education website. If you are unsure which school district you live in, you can search with your address.


My Child DE is a user-friendly website that brings together resources to help families, providers and other caretakers make informed choices for the children of Delaware. The goal of My Child DE is to help these groups feel welcome, informed and empowered to engage, learn and take the next steps needed to support children.