CLASI’s mission is to combat injustice through creative and persistent civil legal advocacy on behalf of vulnerable and underserved Delawareans.
- CLASI provides free legal services to:
- People with disabilities, as Delaware’s Protection and Advocacy System
- Older citizens (60 and over)
- Victims of housing discrimination, under HUD’s Fair Housing Initiative Program
- People living in poverty
- Victims of domestic violence
- Immigrant victims of crime, abuse and neglect
- CLASI is committed to racial and ethnic fairness in the delivery of our services.
- CLASI has offices in Wilmington, Dover and Georgetown.